Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sharing Links


Here are a few more links to keep the Daisy Yellow mission alive. 

Rainbow Elephant has great doodle patterns.  I love the free ebook on doodling birds.

Use Every Stamp 2013.  I'm on a mission to use some of those stamps that haven't seen ink for awhile (or ever).  This blog is an inspiration to keep going and share with others who are using and organizing their stamps too.

Artful Blogging:  She had me hooked with the "Seussisms".  Wisdom by Dr. Seuss never grows old!

Radish Blossoms.  I love her "Here Comes the Bus" art journal.

Visual Blessings  Check out the "A to Z of Me" Moleskine Journal Pages.  Great lettering and color without paint!


3 comments:

Patricia said...

I really enjoyed these links! That last one is incredible! Thanks for sharing!

Natasha said...

Oh...I adore your links. Thank you for sharing. Visual Blessings in incredible. Such beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

Somehow I had forgotten about Rainbow Elephant!! Thanks for reminding me ... and for all the other great links as well.